Simple, Effective, Affordable Proactive Treatments
Keep your skin looking its youthful best with simple and easy Clear + Brilliant treatments.
What Can Clear + Brilliant Do for You?
If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin, or trying to address it before the battle even starts, Clear + Brilliant can help. With simple, gentle laser treatments provided by your licensed skincare professional, you can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 10 to 20-minute Clear + Brilliant session* can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Clear + Brilliant is simple yet effective. An easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon.
Clear + Brilliant Perméa Goes The Extra Step.
With Clear + Brilliant Perméa, topical skin care products work harder for you. The Perméa treatment enhances skin permeability, increasing the benefits of topical skin care products immediately after treatment, and giving you results you’ll love. In clinical studies, those treated with Clear + Brilliant Perméa followed by a topical antioxidant serum noted greater uniform tone, boosted radiance and enhanced overall appearance.*
Clinically Proven. Clinician Accepted. Patient Demanded.
There’s no question that Clear + Brilliant delivers real results. In clinical studies, Clear + Brilliant helped refresh skin tone and texture. Time after time, Clear + Brilliant patients reported “looking and feeling younger” and rediscovering their skin’s natural “radiance and smoothness”1. For our patients, these are the kind of results that speak volumes.
What to Expect from a Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
The following contraindications are routine for many laser treatments and may also be associated with non-ablative Clear + Brilliant Laser System treatments. You may not be an appropriate candidate for a treatment if you:
- Have been diagnosed with or possibly have actinic keratosis, melasma, rosacea, or other significant skin conditions (e.g., skin cancer, active infections, cold sores, open wounds, rashes, burns, inflammation, eczema, psoriasis);
- Are predisposed to keloid formation or excessive scarring;
- Have a condition that may compromise the immune system, such as HIV, lupus, scleroderma, or systemic infections;
- Have a known sensitivity to light or if you are taking photosensitizing agents or medications;
- Are on systemic steroids (e.g., prednisone, dexamethasone), which should be rigorously avoided prior to and throughout the course of treatment;
- Are using retinoids, which should be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to and during treatment;
- Are undergoing isotretinoin acne treatment or taking drugs in a similar class;
- Have skin that is still recovering from a cosmetic procedure, such as a chemical or mechanical peel, or laser resurfacing; or
- Have had botulinum toxin injections, or dermal fillers (such as collagen or hyaluronic acid) within the past 2 weeks.
*Data on file.
1 Solta Medical Clinical Study Report, October 2010. Data on file.